Thursday, March 13, 2008

Chaos at K-Mart

Today we didn't do much. Went to work out this morning, then my sister and I took the kids to McDonalds to run off some energy. Well I think they ran off to much because after that we went to K-Mart. Wow it was like mass histeria, I think the kids were just tired, but it was like something from the movies. First running, yelling, falling out of the carts, Then bawling and screaming as we left. All I could do was laugh so that I didn't beat Autam right there! People always say my child will never act like that. Then they have one!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh...I know what you mean. I have had many trips like that, only mine are at Walmart. What would we do with ourselves if our kids didn't embarrass us while we are out??

Josh and Kristen said...

I am so glad you found my blog! Your girls are so cute. I can totally relate to the Kmart trip. I've had plenty of crazy shopping trips. I am going to add you to my list so I can peek in every now and then, if that's alright...

Josh and Kristen said...

So, I found my program from the Women's conference so I could get that scripture for you. It is Isaiah 64:8. I agree, It's a really good one.

James and Jade Bethers said...

Wow...I am so glad you were able to find me. We will have to get together. I think your oldest is about the same age as mine. I am sure they would have fun together!

Tari said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of Motherhood. So glad you came over today. I had such a good time visiting with you and Alexis.