I am a little behind I had to look at another blog to find out what being tagged meant! So here it is!
How long have you been together?5 yrs last September.
How long did you date? uhh well it is hard to say! We didn't really date. He lived in Wyoming, I lived in Utah. We talked on the phone a lot and visited each other a few times.
How old is he? 30 He got a lot of guff for that!
Who said ‘I love you’ first? He did, I was a little shocked.
Who is taller? We are like the same, I never get to wear tall shoes.
Who is smarter? Book smart, that would be Steve. Street smart, that would be me!
Who does the laundry? Me, all the time
Who does the dishes? When Steve and I got married he told me he would do the dishes if I did laundry that lasted 2 min! He does help me a lot around the house ans keeps the girls occupied so I can clean!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Well since we move around a lot its hard to say. I always sleep on the side closest to the door so I can get up quick when a baby wakes.
Who pays the bills? I used to do it, but Steve has been doing it lately and I must say I like not worrying if I forgot something.
Who mows the lawn?Me, No lawn yet, but I think I will. It is good exercise while catching some rays.
Who cooks dinner? I do most of the time, but when we want to try something new Steve always helps.
Who is more stubborn? I think we are even
Who kissed who first? Steve, but I wanted him too!!!
Who asked who out? It was a blind date
Who proposed? Steve
Who is more sensitive? Even again
Sunday, April 6, 2008
I have been tagged.
Posted by The Merkleys at 4:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Your dating sounds like mine. Todd lived in Colorado and I lived in Utah. Don't you live the military and how that all works :) I am glad Todd is out now but it makes for interesting stories.
Post a Comment