Well I finished them all. All three of the Twlight books in 3 weeks. I was up until 3:00am finishing Eclipse last night,and that is not the only night I have done that. Now I have nothing to do because the last book dosen't come out untill Aug 1st. What am I going to do until then? Wow I am such a weirdoooo! I am in love with books that are about Vampires and Werewolves!
We are still hanging in there here in Oklahoma. 43 days! Things are going fast now, I have even started to pack up clothes. Steve is staying busy with the course here. He is doing well in his classed, he just gets frustrated with the young guys here. You know since him and I are getting so old! Autam and Lauryn are having fun most of the time. We sometimes get cabin fever, like when Steve takes to truck to school and we are home all day. That happened yesterday; as soon as he got home I went to the store for a propel and some chocolate and then I was fine.
6 years ago



5 comments:
Yes, I am loving those books too. I finished the first one today, and started the second. I am totally addicted. Justin couldn't believe that I finished it while watching 5 kids today...that takes talent!!
Make sure you read "Host" too. It's very different from "Twilight," but I liked it. I'm glad to know that the staying-up-all-night epidemic didn't just hit my house. :)
I jusrt started the Host it is really good so far.
I'm glad you liked the others. I too pulled a few allnighters when I couldn't put the book down.
Wow! That is a lot of reading in just 3 weeks!! When I came home after Grayson was born I read the first one and it took me the whole 2 weeks! I want to read the rest of them now but haven't found much time for reading yet, I'm still learning how to multitask with a baby ;)
I love Twilight! I am actually excited for the movie to come. I haven't read the "host" yet. I should probably get started on that :) How are you liking Texas?
Post a Comment