Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fall in Texas.....beautiful

Well it is finally getting a little chili here! I got down to 45 degrees last night and we turned on our heat. Then we remembered we have a fire places so....we made a fire! It was great. I am so excited to have Thanksgiving and Christmas in our own house. I will miss my family of course!



Last week Autam, Lauryn, and I went to a local pumpkin patch!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I love that you have a fireplace!! I miss the one at my moms house.:(
We went to a pumpkin patch this year for the first time, and it was wonderful...so fun!!

Briana said...

I am a little jealous you are in Texas, I am not sure why though. I guess cause I fell in love with it the first few times I was there. Have a Happy Halloween!

BTW-Where did you find that awesome picture of the flag and Eagle? I love it!