Halloween in Utah has gotten better now that the time change has been bumped until after Halloween but October and November are Houston's time to shine. The weather is perfect. For this reason my sister and her family decided to come visit over the holiday weekend. We sure were busy, and even if the adults were wore out, the kids sure did have fun. Next year ....I vote we trade off kids and take adult vacations!
Friday we drove all the way to a state park about an hour from my house to see alligators. I had a friend tell my when they went as a family they saw like 100 of them. Well I didn't know alligators have an off season! We only saw 2 little ones. Bummer. It was a really pretty park. It was not pretty when I locked my keys in the car though!
Saturday we stayed home for the most part until it was time to go trick-or-treating. Well....trunk-or-treating. After we left the church I took McCoy and Autam to a few more places in our neighborhood.
Sunday we headed to San Antonio for Sea World. Steve, me, and the girls went over the summer and it was so so so hot! It was perfect like 72 degrees with a cool breeze. The kids did really well being in a car for 3 hours, walking all over Sea World for 6, and then getting back in to car to head home all in one day!
Monday was the beach. The Gulf of Mexico is about 30 miles from my house. It does not offer blue tropical water but it was still fun to go! There are sea shells everywhere which the kids loved. We all got a little sun burned but hey we were at the beach in November!
6 years ago



2 comments:
sounds like so much fun!
How fun I want to take a vacation to come see you now! That's a lot of fun for one weekend!
Post a Comment