I am probably the last person on earth who needed a baby shower, having my 3rd girl and all but one on my counselors in YW had one for me! We have a tradition in our ward that when ever anyone has a baby, no matter what # it is, there is a baby shower! That is fine with me. Most of the sisters donated $$ for a dresser/changing table that I needed. I have never had one and it has never been a problem, but our home has mostly hard wood floors and we just got new furniture so I thought it might be time to actually have a designated place to change the poopy pants!
I went to the doctor yesterday for the first of the weekly appts now. I am dilated to a 1.....really, was that check necessary. I am getting the feeling that this little girl is comfy where she is at and she is laughing at my due date of April 4th. Autam was the same way almost 2 weeeks late and that was only because I was induced!!
So for now I am doing I guess what could be called nesting. Really all I have done is go through ALL of our clothes and get rid of what is ugly, does not fit, and put away things that don't fit but that will fit later. One thing that I have discovered as I have heard stories of other women nesting like crazy is my house really is not that dirty or unorganized! (Pat on the back) Yes, it is cluttered, there is a small pile of laundry, the dishes could be done, and there is the exceptional closet or two that could be reorganized but really isn't that the stuff that never goes away. All in all things are looking pretty good. I am hoping that the fridge and freezer get cleaned before baby gets here.
Here are a few pics of the baby shower
Autam also had a composition recital. That is where they make up their own songs to play. There was a little communication problems with her teacher and I didn't realize it was so soon. Anyways, I did not have a chance to help her at all and was a little upset about that but on the other hand, it was all hers she had no help to put it together. It was a little short and simple but it was a good learning experience for her. We are not allowed to take pics or video because it is in the chapel of the church so these are pics before the recital.
6 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment