Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day X 10

I labeled my post X ten because Autam told me happy Mothers day like 10 times today. She knew that Mothers Day has been coming up for a while, she really wanted to make it special for me. Steve and Autam went to the grocery store last night to get an onion and came home with roses. They woke me up this morning with cards. Steve let Autam pick out the card she wanted to give me. It was purple with glitter all over it.
At church the primary sang mothers day songs. As I looked at her up there...I still cannot believe she is almost 5. We had fun as a family after church with a mothers day barbecue kinda different, but it was great! a walk to the park ended the day.
Oklahoma is still going well. I love the weather here, some days are hot but some are not. The evenings are perfect.
I am so excited to get to Texas...about 10 more weeks.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Happy Mother's Day!! I got your text, Thank You!! Sounds like you had a great day.

Briana said...

Happy Mother's Day. Texas is going to be hotter :) Just kidding. I hope all is going well for you. Talk to you soon.

Tari said...

Glad you had a great mothers day. Miss ya.