Well, My blog page has under gone some new construction. I was getting tired of looking at that same template, anyway sorry if you had to see it a jumbled mess. I was having some problems.
We had lots of fun this weekend. Yesterday here in Lawton was armed forces day. There was a parade and the best FIRE WORKS I have ever seen. We had lots of fun as a family. Today was stake conference, it was good but I feel kinda disconnected here. The people are really nice and we have already made some friends, it is just hard because we will only be here for a little while longer. I am excited to get our lives back in order. Living in a Hotel with mini fridges and no oven is not fun anymore. (It never really was.) We are still trying to make the best of it. I just can't wait to sleep in my own bed again.
We have decided to put off buying a home until we get to Houston, I am a little bummed about that. We got a little excited for it and realized it is a little hard to shop for a house over the Internet! We will rent for a while down there to feel it out.
I do have some good news. We now have a video camera! It takes pictures too so now I will be able to put them up. We have had it for a while but it is a little high tech, and I am not a high tech gal, so it has taken me a while to get it all figured out.
The girls are doing great!
Lauryn is a little cranky to say the least she is getting all of her molars at once. She is walking around pretty good but still stumbling alot.
Autam is still full of energy and wears me out sometimes. We put her in gymnastics, and she loves it. The teacher is really good but also no nonsense, I like that. She loves to dance and wants to be Hannah Montana.
It occured to me the other day that, besides the tiny picture at the top of my page, I have no pictures of Steve. I bet some of you were wondering if I really am married. When I come to Vernal I am always without my better half. We have been apart quite a bit during our married life, but I promise he does exsist! Here is a good one of him and Lauryn and or neighboors dog!
6 years ago



4 comments:
Hey girl. I think you are smart to rent for a big when you get to Houston. That way you know exactly what areas you want to live in. Your girls are so cute and I am glad things are still going well for you.
I am so glad that your guys are enjoying your new adventure. Good luck getting ready to head to Texas. Renting is a good idea...hopefully you will get a better idea of the area, and it is always easier to find something when you can actually see it. Good luck with everything. The girls are so cute!
We were watching tv the other day and a really cute girl came on and Abbie looked at me and said "She looks like your friend from high shcool's daughter" It took me a sec to figure out what she was talking about then I took a closer look and sure enough she did look like Autum.
Your kids are soooo cute!! Hope you are doing well.
Kesha (Alexis' sister)
Post a Comment