Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you
6 years ago



7 comments:
Oh this is so fun! I have a million memories of you I don't even know where to start......ummm........okay I remember going out to your grandma's house and going to lagoon. One year she measured us all and made us all dresses. I felt so speacial to be treated like part of your family. I also remember pouring cream on to our cereal while we stayed there. I think about that now and realize how fattening that was, what were we thinking?
What a great idea, I remember try so hard to have Vinyl and Steel my Heart parties. We tried so hard and yet we got no where fast. But it was fun times getting to know each other :) Hope you guys are doing well and adjusting to the heat.
So this was forever ago... I remember following you around at girl's camp in Glines 1st ward because you were so cool and funny. I think I was a little nerdy. . . thanks for including me:) haha I found you through Renee Shaffer's blog. We also have a family blog if you are interested. Just send me your email and I'll link you to it. valericrockett@yahoo.com Cute family! Have a fabulous summer!
I remember play groups with you, you coming to my house for a scrapbooking party,and many more...Good times!!
Ashlie!! My gosh, it's been FOREVER!! How the heck are you? (This is Jen Forsman, by the way!) I saw you on Renee's blog--fun! :) Send me your e-mail address and I'll add you to mine (jforsman@gonzaga.edu). Your family is adorable!
Oh, geez, I have LOADS of memories, mostly of Elementary and Middle School. I remember that you and Brittney were pretty much inseparable. I remember going over to your house and always playing at recess. We always had fun together! I hope you're doing well. Have a great summer!
I remember a birthday party at your house - in 8th grade, I think. We all got to ride the bus from the Jr. High to your house, and I remember you telling some of the girls that your mom had already let you shave your legs. I was SO jealous!! :) And playing in choir. Lots of fun times.
Renee
I remember playing at your house a ton but one time we set up a slide off of your wood pile and was going down that in the middle of winter on tubes. Do you remember that? It was quite fun!
I also remember we were having a slumber party at your house and some of the girls were mad at us so they went in one room and you and I went and got cups and went in the other room and put them up to the wall to see if we could hear what they were saying :).......oh were we dumb sometimes!
Post a Comment