I have a little bit of quiet time while Steve and Autam are picking up the moving trailer and Lauryn is taking a nap, so I thought I would post a quick note. Steve graduates in a couple of hours and after that we will take off. We are going to try to make it to Dumas, Tx tonight, then Denver by Wednesday. Hopefully if all goes well we will be in Vernal by Thursday evening.
I have bitter-sweet news, my grandma passed away on Sunday evening. She was 94, and we have all been praying that it would happen soon. She has been in a nursing home for the last couple of months. I am grateful that it happened when it did so now we will be able to go to the funeral. she was an amazing women who worked hard all her life. I was able to live with her for a little while after I graduated from high school. She loved unconditionally and was always thinking of others.
I am excited to see mine and Steve's family for a little while before we take off to Houston. I might drop out of the blogging scene for a while during all of our travels.
6 years ago



3 comments:
Congrats to Steve, and good luck with your travels. Sorry to hear about you Grandma. Have fun with you family, and I can't wait to hear about Houston.
It is so good to hear from you guys! Dennis called us and told us about your grandma. He was bummed, but like you said bitter sweet. Travel safe for the next few days! And if you get a minute, give us a call. Michael, Eli, and Dennis are scouting for Michaels hunt on Saturday. Somewhere cool that he drew a tag for, but I always forget where. I'm such a girl.
I'm sorry to hear about your grandma.
I can't believe the story about the marijuana. So crazy! Well keep us posted. I just left Vernal. We need to get everyone together again sometime.
Post a Comment