Friday, July 25, 2008

Mariju-who?


I am not really a random blogger. I wait a week or so between posts and summarize the happenings of the week. But something happened today that was to funny to pass up telling you all about. We headed to the mall for some play time out of the hot sun in the cool little play place there. We shopped around a little with no money, then decided to go home. We got the girls in the truck and I wandered to my seat on the passengers side, as I did I looked down to see a little sandwich bag full of little green leafy looking stuff. Ummm... it took 2 seconds to register. Latin name; Cannabis. AKA; Weed, pot, hash, hooter, doobie. I told Steve to come here and take a look at it, and we deiced to take it into the mall security. Steve took it in while I waited with the girls. We made the security guards day, I guess he doesn't see much action at the mall. We might of made his day, but some poor sap was probably pretty bummed when he went looking for his grass!!

6 comments:

Tari said...

Your too funny, I'm surprised you took in to the security gaurd and didn't keep it for a little fun of your own. Hee hee. I probably would have freaked out, I don't think I've ever seen it in real life. I'm so nieve.

Carrie said...

It is times like that that you are glad you find it before your kids do.

Valerie said...

What a good deed for the day! Hey I dont have your email address to invite you to my blog, please email me at bauer.valerie@gmail.com so I can invite you- thanks :)

Mike Alexis & Grayson said...

Oh my gosh! How random is that to just find a bag a weed laying around! I bet whoever dropped it is pretty upset right now ;) Too bad for them!

Timmons Times said...

That is hilarious!! Whoa, what could have happened if he came back looking for it!! Yikes!! I can't believe that some guy chucked it.

Tara L. said...

That is so funny.