Well the saying this go around is Ike take a hike!! But we are the ones who took a hike. We left Thursday morning after our zip code in Houston was calling for a mandatory evacuation. Just our luck, we move to Houston and here comes the worst hurricane that they have seen in over 50 yrs!!. We were one of the lucky families who found a hotel room right outside of Austin. We have seen people sleeping in there cars. I hope they are just glad they got out of there. We are hoping it is not going to be as bad as the media is making it out to be. We will go home on Sunday to asses the damage. We have lots of friends at church who decided to stay so we will call them asap to see how bad it really was.
We are preparing to have Autams birthday at our hotel room tomarrow. We will never forget this one.
6 years ago



5 comments:
We have been wondering about you guys. Glad that you are all safe. I forgot that Autam's birthday is the same day as Tegan's. We are Celebrating her b-day tomorrow as well. Tell Autam HAPPY BIRTHDAY from us, and keep in touch.
Glad you are safe and sound. That is crazy. Hope you get to go home soon and find everything well there.
Awe girl I'm so sorry, you can't get out of hotel rooms can you? I hope you have a fun birthday party anyways. Your right it will be a birthday you always remember. I hope there isn't too much damage.
Glad you guys are safe, and I hope that Autam had a happy birthday - even if it was in a hotel room!
Renee
Hey girl. I kept thinking about you. I hope everything is alright. Keep us posted.
Post a Comment