Last time I was posting I had the camera plugged into the computer and like an idiot I didn't put it away and now it is broken! I am so mad. I spent the last half an hour taking it apart to see if I can fix it. It doesn't look like that is going to happen. We have a video camera that takes pics, but it is a pain to haul out the whole thing just to take some pics.
Any I got tagged by Carrie so here goes.
What are the last 3 things you purchased?
Veggies for dinner and soap for Steve. He has been using my body wash the past few days. He smells great!!
What are the last 3 songs you downloaded?
I can't remember the last time I downloaded a song!!
What are 3 places you visited in the last year?
Dastrup, Texas I know..Where??) It was the only place we could find a hotel with a room to escape Hurricane Ike.
Lawton, Oklahoma We were there for a long 4 month visit while Steve was finishing the BOLC program for the National Guard.
Vernal, Utah to see my family, who I miss so much!
What are your 3 favorite movies?
Pride and Prejudice (The book is good too,but hard to read)
Madagascar (it's a kids movie but it make me laugh all the time)
Twilight (I haven't seen it yet but I know I will like it.)
What do you Treasure?
My family
My testimony
3 Things you haven't done yet?
Vacation to exoctic places with Steve
Take my kids to Disney World
Finish college
3 wishes?
Oh of corse, A million $$$
new carpet
a nicely landscaped yard
What are your 3 favorite dishes?
My chicken enchiladas
a good steak
anything sweet
What are 3 things that freak you out?
Texas Bugs
Lizard eggs in my house.(Yep, we found um!! It made me want to throw up!!)
When Steve leaves for Iraq
Name 3 things you are good at?
Does spending money count??
6 years ago



2 comments:
Sorry to hear about your camera!! Thanks for doing that tag, it was fun to read. You found lizard eggs in your house? So where is the lizard that laid them? That would freak me out. Hopefully that is the only strange thing you find in your house.
You are so cute!!!
I thought about you tons while at Lagoon. I had so much fun with you growing up!
Post a Comment