I have to say it was about time. Her hair has been driving me crazy for quite sometime now. We were at the mall yesterday to get a Twilight t-shirt (yes, I am now officially a Twilight freak and I have the t-shrit to prove it!) when we walked past a saloon that you can just walk in at, and I decided lets do it. We have been talking about it for a while so.. we did it. It turned out pretty cute. I am catching Autam looking at herself in the mirror once in a while too. Her hair is just like mine fine and thin. Not the type that looks good long.
I am now in the Relief Society at church and an preparing our next enrichment activity in November. We are making a cookbook. I know, RS always makes cookbooks this on is going to be different. Check out www.blurb.com to find out why. These books are so neat. I have never been a scrapbooker and with the help of these books I won't have to feel bad about it anymore!
We are sooooo ready for Halloween here. Our Stake has a HUGE trunk-or-treat where we eat dinner and everything. It is a lot different than Wyoming. We are all so worried about our kids getting frost bitten to care about food of candy. The average temp here on Halloween is 68 degrees!! Sweet. Autam is going to be a witch and Lauryn will be her cat.
6 years ago



4 comments:
I love Autam's hair, very cute!! I am part of the enrichment committee here, and I love it. I love getting to plan activities I wished they would have done in Laramie. Here the trunk-or-treat is a big deal too. It is a tri-ward thing, and they are doing dinner also. I am so excited!! It is fun to move and get to do something different. How is Steve's job going? You know if I lived somewhere warm I don't think I would miss the snow either. At least here the wind isn't blowing a long with it so I guess I should count my blessings!!
Cute! They are going to be so fun for halloween! We do a bread and soup night with our trunk or treat it's perfect!
What a cute haircut. Thanks for the weblink, I am definately going to check that out, because I am not a scrapper either.
Autam's hair is cute, I had thin hair going up and always had to have it short. I love your house! It looks great. Are you finally getting settled in and meeting lots of people?
Post a Comment