Saturday, November 15, 2008

Have you ever been so lazy?

Have you ever been so lazy that you eat a meal at the dinner table with the last meals dirty dishes still on it? We did. Steve is at drill in Wyoming this weekend so I don't really feel like cooking. We had soup and grilled cheese for dinner with this mornings syrup smeared plated scattered all over the table. I have not been really busy lately but for some reason I just can't keep up. I know what the problem is: I want my house to look like it is on Home and Garden TV all the time, but it never does. So like 1 week out of the month (ladies you know what week) it really bugs me and I go on a cleaning frenzy. Then after a week or so things go back to normal!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I hate to admitt it, but I have done that. Sometimes I just need a breatk. When our husbands are away we should be able to have a nice relaxing day!! Hope the rest of your weekend is nice and relaxing too.

Briana said...

Hello that is my day today! I couldn't get going for some reason. My week is the opposite week though . When it is that week, I don't want to do ANYTHING!

Anonymous said...

I feel like that and it drive jared crazy! and i am gald that I am not the only one.