Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Houston Zoo!


I have no Halloween pics to post because I can't find them on my computer, so those will have to wait.
We did get a chance to go to the zoo on Saturday. It was really fun. We were up early enough to get there before it got hot and busy. The zoo here is just the right size not too big, but with lots of fun animals. After the zoo we went to a primary activity at the Temple. Now we now how to get there and have no excuse to not go often. It is about an hour drive from our house, but we have never lived closer to one. While Autam was with the primary we got some cute pics of Steve, Lauryn, and I.






At the Temple!

3 comments:

Leah's Notes said...

Wow, November and you guys are out in shorts and t-shirts. We got over an inch of snow here last week. Looks like it was fun.

Carrie said...

I am so jealous, it looks so nice there. We don't have snow, but it is a little chilly. Sounds like a fun trip to the zoo. I always enjoy the zoo.

Anonymous said...

I wish it was nice to go to the zoo! I have also buy my ticket for the movie, and i had to go to hot topic when i was down in denver, so i would have a outfit for the movie. That funny about Cullens, what can of food is it? It look like you guys for having fun in Texas!