
My friend Christy and I ordered tickets for Twilight about 2 weeks ago online. I was looking so forward to going to it on opening night, the friday after Thanksgiving. This last week I was really busy and it had not really crossed my mind because I still had another week to wait. NOT SO!! For some reason I had it in my head it was next weekend but I am pretty excited that I get to go tonight. I can't wait to hear what you all think of the move. I am sure all those who I blog with have read the book, except maybe my sister Leah. You have got to get on the bandwagon Leah
6 years ago



6 comments:
I am going tomorrow...can't wait!!
Some day I will, when I don't have to get up at night with a baby.
I went last night, or actually early this morning. I loved it. Have fun!
I really liked it! If you hadn't read the books I don't think it would have been as good but still I was left wanting more and waiting for the next one!
I loved it! i think it was so good!
I loved it, but I think they left out half of the story. They really didn't touch on the whole Jacob and Bella thing...so I wonder how that is going to work out in the next one.
Post a Comment