I have the most amazing recipe I want to share. Perfect for the holidays!
8oz cream cheese softened
1 cup powdered sugar
8 oz cool whip
caramel topping
Heath toffee bits
graded chocolate
Cream the first 3 ingredients until smooth. Spread into a dip platter (if you don't have a dip platter use 9x13 Pyrex pan)Let this set up in the fridge at least 1 hour. Drizzle caramel topping on then spread it evenly over the cream mix, add Heath bits, and then top with graded chocolate.
This dip is supposed to be for apples, but it tastes good with any fruit. I was even dipping grapes in it. Really it is that good. Don't know what the calories are and don't care!!
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Soooo Good
Posted by The Merkleys at 2:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
sound so yummy i will have to try it!
Of course I remember you. Thanks for the note. So great to see your family. I can't believe your girls!! I can't wait to look through all your posts. Blogs are so great.
Post a Comment