Sunday, May 17, 2009

Fun at Grandma's

Well we have been in Vernal for about a month now and I am just sitting down to post something new. My blog page looks a lot like my journal, I will be so consistent for a while and then I fall off the wagon like crazy!!
We have not been busy here just takin' easy. Lots of time with the girls; I have set a goal to try to spent more time with them to fill up some of the void of dad being gone. Being at Grandma's helps because I am not worried about all the small things of daily life that prevent us moms from spending the time we want to with our kids. I make sure my moms kitchen is clean an that is about it! I am not always walking around thinking, "Oh what could I clean or organize next". When I get home I hope I can keep up with this goal. I love to go into a moms house that is cluttered like crazy with kids stuff, it makes me feel good to know I am not the only one who on some days thinks, as my sister says, "My house would not pass a health department inspection!".
Steve is doing good...he is busy but we get to talk to him at least every other day. When he gets out of the country that will change so we are so excited for modern technologies like web cams.
Here are just a few pics of an any given Sunday at Grandma's!






This last one is of my cutest nephew's mow hawk!!

1 comments:

Carrie said...

It is good to hear that you guys are doing good. I am sure being at your mom's helps out a lot. Glad to hear Steve is doing well. When does he leave the country? Well take care, and know we are thinking of you.