Wow I am a horrible blogger!! It has been over a month with a St Patty's background still on my blog. I do have an excuse; getting ready for house sitters for the summer, and preparing to make the big trip to Utah/Wyoming before Steve leaves for Iraq on April 20th.
We made it to Utah yesterday after a very long plane ride. Autam did great but Lauryn is not a fan of flying. The last time she was on an airplane she was a tiny baby and slept most of the way. Not this time, but what can you expect from a two year old.
We are so happy to be here! I have not seen my family since last August, 8 months! It will be fun to spend lots of time with them this summer.
Here are some pics of what had been gong on in the last little while.
I made this yummy hummingbird cake for an enrichment activity where cakes were the center pieces. My cake was the only one all the way gone at the end of the night. Not to brag or anything!!
Classic!
Steve found this Easter project online and the girls had lots of fun helping make them. Lauryn carries hers around sucking on one of the bunnies ears.
Too Cute
Tickel Time
6 years ago



1 comments:
Great pictures! I can't believe that it is already almost time for Steve to leave. How time has flown! I hope you guys have a great time with your family. It is nice that you are able to spend some time with them. Hopefully it will make things easier on you. We will be thinking of you guys.
Take care
Post a Comment