Monday, March 2, 2009

Alone again...at least I have TV now.

Steve left on Friday to go to Wyoming for 3 weeks so once again I am alone! Thursday night we decided to get a TV so I could have some company. After running around to find the best deal Steve got it all set up.
I used to watch the show on ABC "Lost" but since we have been moving around so much I have stopped, so I hit Blockbuster to rent some of the seasons I have missed. It is pretty good company. I am addicted to the show! Quite enjoyable to put the kids to bed and watch it with no commercials.
Other than that not much else has been going on here. I am trying to get the house in order for us to be gone this summer. There is a possibility that someone will stay here while we are gone but if not we have really good neighbors who will look after it.
I took the girls to get their pictures taken today they turned out so cute. I will have to post them later.

1 comments:

Mana said...

if you get lonely, please dont hesitate to come hang out :)