My living room floor is all done! Except for the transitions between doorways, and that is only because Home Depot is out of them. Steve worked really hard all weekend to have it done. He leaves next Friday to go to Wyoming for 3 weeks for some military training so it was pretty much now or wait until he comes back from Iraq to get this floor done. I am so glad that I married such a hard worker and a perfectionist, if I might add. It looks very professional. I love it! My sister, Leah, tried to convince me not to get dark wood because you have to sweep and mop it more but I just couldn't help it. I like the look of dark wood (ok, its fake wood laminate, but it still looks good!). Here are some pics of the completed project. Also these are the girls' new swimming suits. I don't know why they wanted to wear them but it was 68 degrees down here today so why the heck not!
6 years ago



2 comments:
It looks great! I think it turned out really nice.
Very nice - I like the dark wood color. :)
Post a Comment