Yep, it is going in! As am writing this my living room floor is nothing but a concrete slab but it will be worth the results. The after pics will have to wait but here are a few of the before.
Just some random pics of what has been going on here. Lauryn and I were able to go to the zoo with playgroup last week. They have a new baby giraffe, 14 days old in this pic.
6 years ago



3 comments:
Yeah.....for the new floor!!! I wish I could get some new flooring in my house...the oilfield will have to pick up before that happens though! The baby giraffe is so cute...I love giraffes for some odd reason! Anyways...I am glad to hear you are doing well and everything is going good for you!
SO are you putting down different carpent or hardwood? What a fun little project!! I can't believe how much Lauryn and Autam are looking alike. Lauryn is no longer a baby it is crazy!! I still picture her as she was when I left Laramie.
I love new carpet, how fun! That is also neat that you saw a baby giraffe. Thank heavens for play groups huh!
Post a Comment