Wow! It has been a while since I have posted. I am not really sure why. Things just come up. Life! Anyway I am all alone until Sunday. Steve needed to be at the airport at 5:00am this morning for drill, so guess who was up at 4:30am? All of us! I wasn't about to ask someone to come watch the girls that early in the morning so we just took them. Luckily it was still dark when we got back home so the girls and I were able to catch another hour of sleep. None of have been feeling that well so I decided I was also going to take a nap when Layrun took hers. This is normally an easy thing to do; Lauryn goes down and I put a movie on for Autam and catch some zzz's on the floor. (We have no couches yet where our TV is!) Well our TV broke a while back. I am not really disappointed because I never get to watch it anyway but it does come in handy when I want some time to myself or I need a nap! Our TV is so old that it won't pick up the digital signal that starts this month so it looks like we will be getting a new one soon. Ya for flat screens!
6 years ago



2 comments:
I would lose my mind if I didn't have T.V. I wish I had more self control when it came to this, but I just don't, oh well. That will be fun to get a new T.V. I would love a flat screen, but ours works fine so maybe in 50 years when we can get a great deal on one!!:)
please dont hesitate to let me know if i can give steve a ride to or from the airport!!!!
Post a Comment