Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ice Skating

Well after Christmas we have just been trying to get back into the swing of things. My tree is still up! I took all the ornaments and decorations down but the tree still sits there. We had a fun vacation while Steve had so much time off off. One of the things we did was go ice skating with Autam. Forever she has been begging to go swimming. Well, try to find an indoor pool in Houston...good luck! So we had to compromise. There is a mall here called the Galleria. WOW it is huge. That is where the ice rink is, inside the mall. It has stores like Versace, Armani and Louis Vuitton. You know all those places we go to on a regular mall trip! Anyway we had so much fun. I skated with Autam first for like an hour and a half and then Steve with her for another hour. That wasn't enough, she would have skated longer. Poor Lauryn all she got to do wsa watch and shop with us. Not very much fun for her!






POOPED!

3 comments:

Shafferprincess said...

How fun! You're brave - I don't dare take my kids ice skating! Maybe someday!

Tari said...

How fun we have been talking about skating for weeks and still haven't made it. Love ya girl miss ya!

Briana said...

How fun! I haven't been ice skating in Years!!! It makes me want to go back.