Wednesday, May 27, 2009

No pics please!!

I just posted about how I need to put up more pics but, I dont think anyone wants to see pics of what happened around here this morning; I pulled a tick out of Autam! Ahhhh...all I kept thinking was "This is what dads are for, moms should not have to do this kinda stuff." Autam has been doing a lot of playing outside here at my moms and at my sisters so who knows where she picked it up at.
This morning she asked me to feel this bump she had in her head. I did, and just thought it was a zit or an in grown hair but it was really big so I had to bribe her to let me look at it. When i saw it....ugh! I was freeking out just as bad as when I had to tell her what it was (yes,I had to tell her so she would hold still long enough for me to get it out). All I can say is we are both glad it is over!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Been there before. When I was little I ended up getting a tick at my grandma's house, and my dad had to get it out. It wasn't fun at all. Glad found it and got it out.

James and Jade Bethers said...

Nasty....I hate ticks!!!!
That is one of my biggest fears...( jitter.. jitter.. twinge... twinge...) I have been lucky so far, but I am sure that day will come for me.