Monday, June 1, 2009

Lauryn turns 2!

Over Memorial weekend we celebrated Lauryn's birthday. She informed us all that she wanted a Sponge bob birthday cake so being the baker that I am I just whipped this up!


HaHa fooled ya!! Really ordered it.
Anyway she had a fun day. We headed out to Tridell where all my dads family is buried. After that we came home ate dinner with Leah and the kids and partied. It was small and simple, my kinda party.
Here are some more pics.







2 comments:

Kaysi said...

Happy birthday!! Wow she is getting so big, she doesn't look anything like she did when I last saw her (when she was 6 months).

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday Lauryn!! WOW, I can't believe that little girl that I last saw in Laramie is already 2. SHe has turned into quite the beautiful little girl!! SOunds like she had a wonderful birthday.