Well as usual time is flying buy. I have some fun pics of just the last little while of what has been going on with us.
Autam played T-ball this year with her cousin McCoy. Here she is batting. For the most part she had fun. She got to play the pitcher a few times and learned what "hey batter batter" means. I did catch her sitting down in the outfield a few times though.
I actually did Lauryns hair this day so I decided to take a pic because that rarely hapens.
One of my really good friends, LoriAnn,got married last month. I gave her a shower at her moms. This is a pic of the quilt I made her.
This is all of us at the shower.
LoriAnn's camo lingerie. Her and Jason met on the Mountain so camo was very fitting!
I was also able to travel to Lake Tahoe with good old friends for the wedding.
Garrett and me.
LoriAnn, her sister and mom.
We had so much fun at the fireworks this year! Lauryn was a little scared, but she was really tired. It was a late night but worth it. Even before I was married to a man in uniform I have always been in awe at the wonderful blessing that we all have just for being born into this country.I cry everytime I hear the national anthem. I love the spirit the 4th of July brings. I think I will be feeling that spirit a little more this year that Steve is gone.
This one is my favorite.
6 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment