Time sure does keep flying by in Vernal. We only have 20 days left here before we head back home to Houston. I am getting excited to go. It is time to get back into a routine of our own.
We had a good time camping over the 24th of July weekend at Grizzly Ridge. We thought it might be crowded but it wasn't. We had yummy food thanks to Mark and Leah and the kids had a blast climbing on all the rocks.
McCoy and Autam slept on the rocks with Mark the first night
Autam waiting for a ride
4 wheelin'
Ya have to cage the babies while camping!
The kids!
Lovin' Lacy gog (yes, gog. Thats what Lauryn calls her.)
Napping on the rocks.
I also had a chance to go to my 10 year class reunion. I was a little unsure at first but a few friends and I decided we would go if we went together. There is safty in numbers...right. It was fun seeing old friends and the people who planned it did a good job. There was a dinner with no kids allowed and then a family day at the splash park the next day.
6 years ago



3 comments:
I missed my reunion. I am glad that you were able to go to yours. Time goes by so fast doesn' it.
Sounds like you guys are having a fun summer. I can't believe how fast it has gone. I am ready for the girls to start preschool so we have some structure, but I am not ready for the yucky weather that is just around the corner.
Camping looks fun! I am so glad I got to see you while I was there. Wish we could have gone to lunch. You look awesome!
Post a Comment