We have made it home! This is the frist time we have flown without a lay over somewhere and let me tell you with kids that is the way to go! This was also the first time Lauryn had her own seat....it helped so much. She got a little fussy toward the end of the flight but all in all I cannot complain. My brother, Logan, came with me to help out a little, he is flying home tomorrow though.
Autam started school the Tuesday after we got home. She is not all that excited about it and says it is boring. I am a little worried about that, but we are only into the first week so we will see. I have pictures to post but was to lazy to do it tonight!
Steve is doing well, keeping busy which is good for passing the time. We are able to talk to him at least 2-3 times a week through phone or web-cam. Only a little over 7 months to go, woohoo!
6 years ago



2 comments:
Glad you guys made it home safe and sound. I am sure that it is kind of nice to be back home after such a long time away. Glad to hear Steve is doing well. Tell him Hi for us. We miss you guys!
You seriously amaze me!! You are so strong and I admire you. I am glad you have made it home safely and all is well.
Post a Comment