Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fall in Texas!

It has finally started to cool off in Texas! 70-80 degrees instead of 90-100. I am still irritated with the mosquitoes. For all of my buddies in Wyoming and Utah who thought they are bad there...they do not even compare to here! We just smell of Deet all the time!
It has been a while since I have posted but nothing is really that new. Autam is liking school, just not getting up so early. Lauryn also likes her "school". And I am liking the time by myself for a few hours a week. I have been able to start going to the gym a few times a week.
Steve has a little less that 6 months to go! Yaaa! He also get to come home at Christmas for 2 weeks. It will be hard to have him go back but will only have 3 1/2 months to go after that.






Poor Autam on her birthday was sick with the flu. We had a party planned but had to cancel so these are pic of our private party. The others are just Lauryn being cute.

4 comments:

Kaysi said...

Your girls are just so cute! I love the picture of the hair, that is awesome!

Anonymous said...

that Girls look so cute!

Carrie said...

Gotta' love that time each week by ourselves.I lOVE running errands without my kids screaming that they want something. Those are some darling pictures of your girls. You have a beautiful family. I love that picture of Lauryn's hair!:)

Anonymous said...

It's great to see you! Your girls are adorable!