Saturday, November 20, 2010

Autam's piano recital

This is Autam's second year of Piano and I am just now posting about it....horrible! Anyway, when I was young I took 1 year of piano, just enough for me to remember where middle C is. This has been a learning experience for both Autam and I. Her teacher is very patient with both of us when we show up at her lesson and I have been telling Autam to play it wrong all week. She does not always like to practice but is proud of herself when recital time comes around.
These are some pics of us at home and at the church. Last night I tried to upload a video of her but that took forever and then never worked so pics is all we get!



Autam with her Teacher.




I finally took a pic of me with my little belly. This is me at 20 weeks. We find out in 3 days the sex of the baby!!

2 comments:

Mike Alexis & Grayson said...

Little belly is right!!! Its not fair that you are so tiny when you get pregnant! So what is the sex?!?!?

Carrie said...

Autam is beautiful! It is wonderful that she is learning to play the piano. I want Tegan to start but we don't have a piano or any place to put one. For being 20 weeks you look great! It is not fair that you have that little tiny belly.:) So did you find out what you are having?