Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Trunk or Treat

Our ward conference is next weekend so we trunk or treated this past Saturday! I was scrambling a little to get Autam's gypsy skirt made but other than that the girls' costumes went really well, thanks to a neighbor who gave us Lauryn's. She was a garden fairy kitty cat! They always have a face painting booth at our T and T, and that was all Lauryn wanted to do was get her face painted. When the time came she asked for kitty cat whiskers!



4 comments:

Sarah said...

The trunk or treat was so fun. The girls looked adorable. And I have a cameo appearance on your blog! [hee hee.]

The Thorn Family said...

i love the family pic! sad we missed it, but glad you guys had fun!!

Candace and Brian said...

They are so cute. I can't believe how big your girls are. Next time you are in Vernal, you better call me ;)

Briana said...

Haha!! I just noticed that when I posted that comment, I was signed under my sister's ;) Hopefully you know that was me and not Candace!! Congrats on the pregnancy!!