Macie is now 4 weeks old! She is so big, 11 lbs by now I am sure. She is a good sleeper at night but I am frustrated with her little cat naps in the day. I suppose I should be happy that I am getting night time sleep.
We blessed her last Sunday. It was a bitter-sweet day. This was the first time we have blessed one of our children with no family there. It crossed my mind a few times before Sunday but once we got to church a friend of mine said something and I kinda lost it! I like Texas and we have made so so many life long friends but we sure do miss our family and the mountains of Utah and Wyoming.
Just the other day we were talking with Autam and Lauryn about a family vacation we are planning in October to Disney. We asked them "Would you two rather go to Disneyworld or go see Grandma and Grandpa?". Guess what they said? Yep! Grandma and Grandpa's. A lot cheaper that is for sure. Maybe we will be able to both this year.
Here are some pics of the blessing and other things that have been going on here.
Lauryn has been learning how to ride her bike with training wheels!
6 years ago



1 comments:
Aweeee So sweet. Boy I sure hear you about the Lack of family it's very sad :-( but yeah to wonderful friends.
You have a beautiful family Ashlie.
Post a Comment