Lauryn Jane was born May 26th 4 yrs ago. She has been such a joy to have in our home. She is always coming up with the funniest thoughts and ideas. Like today I was bathing Macie and she was playing "Robin Hood" with all the bottles or shampoo, conditioner, and baby wash. Johnson and Johnson bottles turned into Robin, Maid Marian, and Little John. She has always so amazing at imaginative play.
Another funny thing she says is "lick water". The other day her finger hurt and when I asked her about it she said "I put my lick water (spit) on it and it still hurts."
She loves all things girly like; princesses, Dora, and Tinker Bell but this year she wanted to have a Dinosaur themed birthday party. She knows more dinosaur names than Steve and I. When we go to the library all she wants is dinosaur books. We will get a few and I will ask her if she wants to look at any others and she says no! It makes for a quick trip.
With 3 girls I will probably not have many birthdays like this one. It was so fun to see her so excited about all things Dinosaur!
Lauryn.... 
6 years ago



3 comments:
Oh my! She is getting so big! I can't believe it. I remember when she was born! We miss you guys!
Happy Birthday to Lauryn! I can't believe how big she is...she is beautiful!
I can't believe that Lauryn is already 4! They grow up so fast. Your girls are all so cute! You have such an adorable family.
Post a Comment