Busy...seems like just about everyone these days is busy. We are no exception, but with what? I must remember that I have a new born and that is why I feel like I cannot keep up with everything going on. I literally have about 40 projects that need to be completed around my house; organize our closet, go through the astronomical amount of little girl clothing we have, paint over the stick figure Lauryn drew on the wall with permanent marker, weed the weed beds in our yard, shampoo the carpets so I can be less disgusted with them for a day or two. Then there is all that daily stuff that needs kept up on and my calling as Young Womens presedent weighs heavily on my mind. I am feeling slightly overwhelmed in my life right now...
This is only compounded with that fact that Steve is CRAZY busy at work. Yes, Obama decided not to totally do away with the space program and NASA found some $$ for them so for now (we always have our fingers crossed) he has a lot going on. This includes his monthly trips to Denver for work that he combines with National Guard duty in Wyoming so he is gone a full 7 days out of each month.
This too shall pass...
6 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment