Sunday, October 30, 2011

Macie is 6 months

Okay, maybe almost 7. I wanted to get some new pictures of her up around the time she turned 6 months but as my last post revealed I am happy if I have a chance to take pictures of my kids!
Sitting up is still a little bit of a challenge for her but she will have it soon! She loves to be on her tummy and even does a little bit of an army crawl to toys she wants that are not within reach.
She gave us a little bit of a scare with a kidney infection while we were on our Florida vacation a little while back. I am so grateful for the priesthood that Steve has and for military hospitals. Steve gave her a blessing 3 days in a row while we were on vacation and she just was not getting any better so we knew that she needed to go to a hospital. I get so nervous taking my children, or even myself, to a hospital that is out of town so we drove half of the way home to Pensacola, FL, where there is a naval base. Most bases have hospitals, and most are great ones. We lived on a base for 4 months right after Steve graduated, they feel so safe. Almost like a small town. I am glad we waited to take her there. The doctor was great! It did take us 5 hours to get out of the ER but I felt so relieved when we left.
We already had our Trunk-or-Treat this year due to stake conference. I was lazy this year and just bought all of our costumes. I cannot believe it is almost November!




0 comments: