Here is my yearly blog post! I now have a cool phone that I can blog from so lets hope I take advantage of it! Baby Ty was born April 11th! After being induced with all my girls he came on his own. It was a new experience for me! My parent had come to stay with us because I was scheduled to be induced on the 12th but the night of the 11th around 6pm painful contractions started. I asked my mom if she ever waited until her water broke to go to the hospital she said that she could never wait that long because it was too painful and when she did finally go it was too late for her to have an epidural. Well, that was not going to happen (love my epidurals). So Steve and I headed to the hospital around 8:30pm. I was dilated to a 7!! I got the epidural right away...wonderful. Well for a little while anyway, it didn't work very well! It was not like natural childbirth or anything but it felt pretty natural to me. At one point I told Steve "I can't do this!" I was like a first time mom in there!! After I settled down a little and pushed a few times Baby Ty was here at 11:50pm! He had a little trouble breathing on his own for a while so we did not get to hold him right away. He weighed 7lbs 4oz (same as Lauryn) and was 20 inches long. I made it known to all the staff at the hospital that I wanted to go home ASAP. I just hate staying there! I tested negative for Strep B so I was able to go home the next day around 3pm. I was not even there a full 24 hours! He is perfect in every way. Welcome to our family little man!
6 years ago








2 comments:
He is adorable! Glad that everything went well and you're doing well!
Hooray for yearly blog posts! :)
I'm glad things went fairly smoothly, and I'm with you on the epidural love. Mr. Ty is so cute, and I hope you guys are shifting into four kids well.
Post a Comment