Sunday, January 31, 2010

Life Sure does run away with you!

Yes, life sure has run away with me! It is now February and I just posted about Christmas! For us right now time flying by is a good thing. The faster it goes, the faster Steve gets home! We now only have 60 more days until he is home. We are counting down for sure. I am doing pretty well considering all. My one complaint is...I am so tired of putting them to bed by myself every night. I think I will take a 2 week vacation from that when Steve gets home.
We have not had much going on lately to write much about. We are doing well and hoping it warms up here soon. I just don't like winter anywhere!
Here are some pics of the girls. The first is some "clothes" Autam made for Lauryn out of the packing stuff that came with the new table. I drew the pattern of a shirt and skirt and Autam taped it on her!



4 comments:

Rod Stratton said...

Life does run right aways sometimes! THe packing dress is super cute, and your girls are just darling---but I have to say that the middle picture of lauren is SO adroable that I want to blow it up and put it in MY house. Its just that cute.

Hope time continues to speed right by until Steve comes home.
-CLARISSA
(it would be weird if a guy said that....well besides your husband.)!

Katie Ricks said...

You're girls are just too cute for words!

Josh and Kristen said...

what cute girls, and I am giggling about the packing dress!

Carrie said...

WOW, I can't believe how big your girls are...they are beautiful!